The GLEON Site Exchange Program was designed for GLEON student members to apply for funds to travel to a GLEON site to learn new skills and develop collaborations.funds several exchanges from each bi-annual competition. Deadlines are approximately every six months. Reports from previous student exchange fellowship recipients are available below.
[Current funds for GLEON Students Site Exchange Program concluded in 2011. The information on this page is for your reference.]
Questions? Please contact GSA co-chairs.
- Jesper Philip Aagaard Christensen, University of Copenhagen (Denmark). Host: University of Wisconsin-Madison (USA) (2011)
- Kevin Rose, Miami University (USA); Host: Waikato University (New Zealand) (2010)
- Lorena Grubisic (2009)
- Marla Lima (PDF)
- Sandor Szanyi (PDF)
- Jinlei Yu (PDF)
- Emily Kara( PDF)
- Nathan Barros (PDF)
- Teng Vang (PDF)
- Ashley Shade, University of Wisconsin, Academia Sinica (Taiwan)
- Owen Langman, University of Wisconsin, National Center for Highperformance Computering (Taiwan)
- Ryan Kroiss, University of Wisconsin, Waikato University (New Zealand)
- Stuart Jones, University of Wisconsin, Academia Sinica (Taiwan)
- Ashley Shade, University of Wisconsin, Instituto Argentino de Oceanografia (Argentina)
- Cayelan Carey, Cornell University, Instituto Argentino de Oceanografia (Argentina)
Site exchange material.
Form 1 - Site Exchange
Form 2 - Request For Funds
Form 3 - Student/Host Agreement